Energy Base – Our knowledge is power
Established in 2010, Energy Base serves a wide range of residential, commercial, industrial and government customers with mobile, renewable and smart energy products.
> Quality: We use only the best products from Australian and international manufacturers, and we won’t ever compromise on quality.
> Service: We offer friendly, professional service based on experience and training.
> Reliability: Many of our jobs are from referrals and we believe that happy customers are the best advertisement for the trustworthy products and service we provide.
Energy Base and its employees hold the following licences, qualifications, certifications and insurances:
- Electrical Contractor Licence 73928
- Bachelor Electrical Engineering Technology degree
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Electrical Fitter/Mechanic trades
- Clean Energy Council Accreditation:
- A8394651 Brendan Camilleri
- Grid-Connect Solar Accreditation (design and install)
- Stand-Alone Solar Accreditation (design and install)
- Certificate II Automotive Electrical Accessories Fitting
- Certificate IV Trainer / Assessor
- Standard 11 Generic Induction
- Low Voltage Switchboard Rescue / CPR
- Working at Heights
- Height Safety Equipment Inspector Certification
- $20M Public Liability Insurance